Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

Alyssa wrote that on our mirror (you're never fully dressed without a smile), and I see it every morning when I'm either straightening my hair or trying to put make-up on or whatever. Anyway, it makes me happy.

Ha. Sue just told Will to check into rehab- because he's going to be an alcoholic. This is probably why I love this show- Glee that is.
It's funny because Will is not an alcoholic, but Sue is crazy. So there is some irony in that statement. Just some. 

Anywho, life is good now because Cadbury Cream Eggs have made their 2011 debut!
I've had two so far this year. 2. The big "dos"
They were both so wonderful.





My love.
They are $0.65 at the Dollar General. Super tempting, but then I think about going back there to get one, and it's kinda not as tempting anymore. The place is pretty sketch- so I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon. 
With or without a protector. It won't happen. 

So on another note, I have a very serious question that could potentially impact my life in many ways.
Here goes.
Are note-cards in an interview appropriate? 
Because I had an interview today, and while I was waiting with another girl in the waiting area, she whips out her stack of note-cards and started reading through them. 
I felt pretty inferior sitting across from her in my jeans and sandals browsing facebook on my iPhone. She was decked out in her little black dress with high heels that probably put her over seven feet and her long blond hair neatly groomed and laying perfectly. We were pretty much direct opposites. 
The situation was made even more awkward when a woman walked over to me and introduced herself as so and so, Dean of Students. 
Perfect. I think I let a few choice words go in my head after that bombshell. 

But that's not the point- was I wrong in not preparing freaking note-cards?? It was a casual interview, I basically laughed myself through it.
Granted, it was with a woman of pretty high authority which I wasn't expecting... 
But I thought it was a bit over- the- top. 
And if you know anything, you will agree with me.

Good, it's settled then. 

Absolutely nothing else is happening in my life right now.
Except that I'm waiting anxiously for the results of my two exams that I had last week.
Professors need to get their smart little butts in gear, that's what I'm talkin' about. 

Perhaps they shall be revealed tomorrow. And if not, you best believe there will be some emails flying! 

I'm contemplating what to do with my time. Glee is over in twenty minutes, then I can either watch the first episode of the third season of One Tree Hill, or start my English paper that is due next week.
I was thinking the same thing. One Tree Hill. I'm super behind, I realize. They're filming the 8th season and I'm on the 3rd. 
BUT I have watched the first two seasons in approximately two weeks. So that's quite the accomplishment. 
Be proud. 
It's just so addicting! Will Haley and Nathan ever make it back together??
Is Dan seriously dead??
Where the heck did Nikki take Jenny?!

They're deep, life changing questions. 
I need answers. 

I will be sure to keep ya'll... yous... ? No, everyone. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how all of these big things work out.

Boo-ya! 

Make it a great day campers.

2 comments:

  1. I could ruin it for you and answer ALL of those OTH questions...But that would just be mean!! Anyway Enjoy life.... grab it by the cadbury cream eggs and go with it...whatever that means...Oh and your smile is amazing so yeah always make sure to put it on..we wouldn't want to see you half dressed or half naked...whichever one you prefer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! Let's grab life by the Cadbury creme eggs! Thank you Meghan. No I can't answer any of those questions, but quite frankly my dear, I don't give............! :)hahahahah

    ReplyDelete