Friday, March 11, 2011

What a Girl Wants

Ask any normal college student what he/she looks forward to the most over breaks, and they will most likely respond with one or both of the following:
1. Home cooking
2. Relaxation (in the form of sleeping, reading, or simply being lazy)

This proves that my life is far from normal.

Due to the fact that our kitchen is being made over, the stove and such are pretty much out of commission.
Yes. So much for the home cookin'. 
Welcome home Caitlyn! Enjoy your spring break- now please help me put the kitchen table into the family room and make sure Shasta doesn't run over the new tiles and oh yes- your morning coffee isn't going to happen this week.

Instead, we've been going out to eat and stuff.

Thank you Yoders, for your delish ham balls that practically qualify as a home cooked meal.

Lancaster's finest- yum. 

And as for the second- relaxation- there has been little to none of that this week either.
The book that I was supposed to have read for my English class managed to work its way out of my bag, however, it has remained on my floor. And, the only reason that I moved it was because it was on a shirt that I wanted to wear, and I needed to move it. 
Needless to say, it may be out of my bag, but it still hasn't been read.

I've had plans everyday. Fun plans. But no time to sit and read and watch TV and nap and daydream. 
I just wanted to daydream! 
But I've had fun.
Kyle and I took mom out for a late birthday breakfast. We crashed DJ's Diner and had a pretty great breakfast.









Love me some OJ
 Mom's breakfast. 
Super!


And now, here it is- Friday afternoon- I have roughly 2 days left. What to do? What to do.
I have decided that I am ready to go back to school now. I'm excited.
Not so excited for all of the work that awaits me. 
But what is life without a little bit of hard work?
Fun. Life without hard work is fun.

But that's beside the point and now I totally forget where I was going with that thought... So we'll just move on for good.

So usually when I come home I take a butt load of pictures of the most random things ever. Turns out, I didn't actually take pictures this time.
Maybe a few. But I've seriously let people down. 
Even myself.
I'll fix that- maybe tomorrow. 

And for now, I'm going to finish watching Angus, thongs and perfect snogging with MC and Kyle. 
Funniest movie ever.

Result!


1 comment: