Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Feel Like a Hero.

Weekend with the Crains number 3.
All went well, with 1 minor disturbance. Actually, the disturbance was definitely NOT minor at all; definitely major.
That thing attacked me! I screamed, shed a few tears, threw 4 flip-flops at it (missed all 4 times), and finally managed to flip the dog's food bowl over it. The whole flip thing worked really well. So well, in fact, that it actually flipped twice and therefore landed with the non-domed side on this monster's... body. I killed it.
I put on my big girl panties and I dealt with it!

That was the most exciting part of my weekend- BY FAR! Just kidding, there were many more exciting things, I promise. My finger's color act? Not so exciting this weekend. It really hasn't amounted to anything. I'm semi upset.

We went to the hardware store today ( ohh, ahh ). I never knew that hardware stores sold such random things. I saw a fake snail, a stuffed bird, sunglasses, lawn-chairs, windchimes, gardening gloves, and lots of squirrel away. I found this for the Crains, mostly because they complain lots about the amount of squirrels and how they terrorize their feeders and such. (JK!)
They both laughed, and then they walked away. No flaming squirrels at the Crain household!
But for real, being a visual person, this bottle really speaks to me. I was about ready to buy it. If I had a house. With a squirrel issue. I just don't understand- who can see a squirrel with fire coming out of his head and walk away? 

And this made me think of the "CARDINAL" story. Which few know of. If you would ever like to hear the "CARDINAL" story, just ask =)

I also found this which I figured was very handy.
A straw hat with a visor? Yes please!
It went right on into my virtual cart with a bottle of flaming squirrel!

What shirt am I wearing in that picture? Well here, have a look!

 The newest addition to my wardrobe. I'm officially official =)


It is storming here. Finally some rain! I'm loving it =)))
The high yesterday was somewhere in the 90's. I didn't want to know the specific temperature, because I thought it would just depress me. Knowing that it is supposed to be Fall now, but it just really is not. That makes me sad.

On a happier note!
Mom, Aunt Lynda just told me that Carter irons his own shirts. Boom roasted! There is hope for me =) An independent husband? No problem!

As I look over this post, I feel like its just a bunch of random pictures thrown together with one or two lines of separation. But I really do not care. I have finished my biology homework (finally), and only have 4 chapters left to read before Monday. THEREFORE I have decided that I'm just going to sit back and relax, and enjoy the rest of my time over here with these fabulous people.
Lynda's making a run for it! A plant outside that shouldn't be in the pouring rain. Shucks.

They're both settling on the couches and cuddling under some big old blankets. Its a bit frigid in here. Anyway, I think it may just be time for some Veronica Mars! Our new tradition. Go to the Crains, watch a few episodes of Veronica. Its just THAT simple =)
And now Hurley needs attention. Silly dog, can't you see that I'm blogging?
No, he can't.

Stay dry =)

1 comment:

  1. oh caitlyn...the spider thing made me laugh :D
    im sure it was huge in person. or...in spider, rather.

    speaking of bugs, right now lancaster county is being invaded by stink bugs. theyre so creepy!
    you know, these guys?
    http://www.uoguelph.ca/pdc/Factsheets/ImagesFactsheets/Stinkbug(web).JPG
    ugh. worse than gregors.
    oh, that brings back so many english memories of metamorphosis...

    anyway, i hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete